Friday, October 7, 2011

Surprise...



Last week (Sep 29th) was Jacob's 25th birthday! I had planned a surprise quarter themed birthday party for him, which turned out pretty good despite the fact that he found out about it the morning of.
The day of the party he tried to stay home from work, and I ended up just telling him he needed to go to work so I could work on his party. Even though it wasn't a surprise when he got home, I think it was even better because he was just so happy and excited about it all day !
It was just a small party with a few close friends and family.
We had Chick-Fil-A chicken, beans and mac & cheese. The cake was made by Erin, I asked if she could make a cake that look like a quarter and she did a Wonderful job!! Not only did it look great, it tasted amazing!!
Anyways, Jacob said it was the best birthday ever!

In other news Jacob and I started a diet last Monday. We are doing South Beach. And let me just stop right here and tell you, I have never been on a "real diet" before. I used to be able to eat whatever, whenever and how much ever I wanted. Haha, and then I had kids... Poor Jacob, I have been so grumpy, but then again so has he!
My goal weight is to be what I was when Jacob and I first met 140lbs and a size 2/4! I've got a long way to go... I need to lose about 30lbs, yes I know I just told everyone how much I weigh but as long as I don't look completely ugly I'm okay with that! So far I've lost 3lbs and Jacob's lost about 7lbs. I'm in a much better mood today thanks to this yummy low carb dish! 

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thursday!
I'll leave y'all now to some awesome music...

 This is Birdy, a 15 year old girl with an amazing voice!!
I just found her today and I can't stop listening. Enjoy!


Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment