Friday, August 5, 2011

1 Month Old Today

Isaac Law Hezekiah
Was born at home 1 month ago today! He was 9 days late, 8lbs 12oz and only took 4 1/2 hours of labor!

So far it has been pretty easy taking care of my 2 boys.
Isaac has been a good sleeper, eater and pooper. 
His older brother (Luke) loves Isaac and is always wanting to give him kisses! Although, since Luke is only 18 months himself he doesn't quite know how to be gentle. So a little pat on the head sometimes turns into a smack! 
  

I am just so thankful that I get to stay home with two little guys! 
I still have been doing video editing work for Jacob, but at least I get to be with my boys! Luke has been wanting to read a lot of books lately so that makes it a little easier for me to get my work done!
With me getting most of the editing work done Jacob has more time to spend with Luke and Isaac. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I'll leave y'all with a little video clip of the work Jacob and I do together.


This is the wedding highlights of Nathan and Ashley, which took place in early June 2011 on the beautiful grounds of Magnolia Gardens in Charleston, South Carolina.


Molly


4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're blogging. :) Cliff and I were TOTALLY impressed by the video highlight reel of Nathan & Ashley's wedding. Y'all rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm happy to be bloggin!
    Glad y'all liked the video, Jacob did most of the work on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY impressive video. Ya'll did an amazing job on this. If I didn't know any better, I would say that Jacob put a little emotion into that video...hehe. Very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Absolutely stunning! Like I've said before - you are an awesome force, Dellinger Girl! And your hubby ain't half bad either! *LOL* Love you both!

    ReplyDelete